State-of-the-Art Smart Room Control Solution
Minno developed a platform that creates memorable guest experiences while reducing costs and providing sustainable and environmentally friendly spaces.
A combined Smart Room Control & Network Hub for the Hospitality industry.
The Evolve Controls highly intuitive room automation platform creates memorable guest experiences while reducing costs and providing sustainable and environmentally friendly spaces.
Minno partnered with Evolve to develop a state of the art guest interface to support their updated service and control system based upon the Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS platform. This OS version provides locked-down function, with unparalleled security features for the hospitality industry. The Microsoft platform also allows integration and Azure data analytics capabilities for Evolve and their customers.
The Evolve Guest Interface (eGI) device also serves as the controller and network hub for an array of in-room devices communicating by multiple low-energy IoT protocols. As a direct OEM manufacturer specializing in customized hardware solutions for enterprise deployment, Minno also offers best value for high-performance devices as compared with retail branded tablets.
- Tablet-based Interfaces and software
- Wireless low-power Device Control & Communications
- In-room Climate, Lighting, Drape, & Room Lock Hardware
- Windows IoT & Azure Solutions
Results of combined hardware and partner solution:
eGI is the world’s first guest-facing gateway device with a modern touch-screen interface, enabling guests to simply operate orchestrated full-suite lighting schemes, drapery and climate settings. eGI imparts intuitive user-friendly design to simply operate a multitude of devices with one touch. In addition, eGI provides the hotel with a seamless implementation, advanced security, branding options, and integrated communication by WiFi, Z-Wave & Zigbee smart-room protocols. The platform is a cloud-based system for enhanced operational efficiency and future-proofed application integration.
Formerly separate thermostat, lighting & shading control, IoT hub, Clock, and Guest Service access are now consolidated into eGI. This reduction in devices results in reduced wiring and installation cost. The digital clock automatically syncs with a cloud server, eliminating clock resets. The screen includes hotel branding and hotel-wide messaging.
Advanced security features include TPM Security and Evolve Controls’ Remote Management to mitigate threats. eGI takes advantage of a stable and secure Microsoft stack including Windows 10 OS, IoT Software, and Azure Cloud application and data storage.
The eGI, a simple intuitive Guest Interface device…
Gain transparency into all in-room systems through a single dashboard. Provides operations staff with system performance data to respond to issues and identify potential faults before these affect your guests.
Results for Business
- Improved Guest Experience: simple, sleek, and more intuitive room controls for comfort
- Operational Efficiency with streamlined installation and reduced number of devices
- Enhanced brand & quality perception for hotel
- Advanced Security with automated updates, patches & functions
- Facility operational insight and savings
Returns on Investment
- Reduced guest room energy costs up to 40%
- Qualified utility rebates
- Meet corporate energy savings and sustainability goals
- Qualifed up to 22 LEED points
- Extended equipment life
Reduced Capital Expenditure through Lean, Wireless Infrastructure
- Reduced electrical and network infrastructure with significant cost savings
- Ideal for both new builds and retrofits
- Simple, quick, and effective installation
Minno Is There for You to Turn Your Plans Into a Reality.
421 N. Milpas Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
+1 (805) 962-3084