Flexible Employee Training Platform
Minno designed and manufactured a lightweight, 22-inch touch-screen that hosts Domino’s menu training platform
Instant visual access to ingredients, preparation-steps, and a finished view of each and every food item on an evolving menu.Hishmeh Enterprises is challenged to continually train, manage and deliver a diverse range of menu items efficiently in so many store locations. Management envisioned a visual approach to these goals delivered with independent large-screen Android tablets mounted in kitchens and connected by Wi-Fi to their web-based menu training platform. With limited space constraints and to add this capability at optimum value, Hishmeh decided to operate these units independently of their existing Point-of-Sale systems. Hishmeh turned to Minno to design and manufacture a lightweight, 22-inch touch-screen that could instantly access the Domino’s menu training platform hosted on the Android Operating System. Hardware device requirements included case & screen durability, fast-loading graphics, and low-cost as compared with existing system screens used for processing orders between counter & kitchen.
- Franchisee of 84 Domino’s pizza locations in California & Arizona
- Operation of pizza retail food outlets
The All-in-One Android Solution
- Seamless and secure Wi-Fi access in store-settings.
- High-Definition IPS touch-panel (1080 X 1920 MP resolution)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity
- 2 GB processing & 16 GB storage Memory.
- Built-in counter-top stand or optional swing-arm wall mounting capability.
Minno Is There for You to Turn Your Plans Into a Reality.
421 N. Milpas Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
+1 (805) 962-3084